Sunday, May 10th @ 7PM
In light of the current health pandemic, Smiles for Jake organized a virtual #SmileOn(line) event on Sunday, May 10th, 2020.
We hoped this event provided a little hope and humor during these trying times. We’ll invited local musicians and comedians to entertain us, give some tips for maintaining mental health, and even had some surprise appearances from a few special guests. This hour-long event took place online and was free for anyone to attend.
Our list of guests included:
- Pam Borton, former MN Gophers women coach
- Shelly Bean “The Sports Queen”, author
- Jessica Miles, KSTP News Anchor
- Kat Perkins, singer/songwriter and public speaker
- Kris Vox from the band Hairball
- Comedian Tommy Ryman
- Tigirlily, musicians
- Erin Grand, musician
As well as appearances and shout-outs from a variety of local and nationally-known SmileOn fans!
Here’s the first-ever #SmileOn virtual event video. Click below to watch… and enjoy!